Monday, October 12, 2020

Reggie

Hi Tom,

What can I say the reunion was a great success.  Enjoyed it completely. Have been in touch with several of our classmates since then.  Enjoying comments on some of our teachers.  Mostly Sam Pino.  Sent Bill Farley a copy of the All Valley Team.  We talked for about ½ hour and communicated via email a couple more times.  Good to hear he is doing well after his surgery. 

I understand there is another meeting coming up Friday the 16th-1pm  I will try to put it on my schedule here unless Annette has plans I don't know about yet.  This time of the year I am usually in the woods by 3pm for the Archery Season for the elusive Whitetail deer.  I Know!  They are cute, but they are very good eating.  Annette doesn't think so but I do; so does my son and his partner.  They live in Newton, MA about 15 miles outside of Boston Center. 

My son works for State Street Financial and Manages the Foreign Investments Dept.  His partner James is a Professor at Boston College. 

Hope all is well with you and yours.  Oh! My Zoom program crashed, but was able to get it set up again.

(Just a few min ago) 

Reggie

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 

No comments: