Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Reunion

Tom McCabe

Thank You for all the great work by you and your committee Tom, it was a wonderful afternoon. I can't believe it's been 60 years as it only feels like 59 years and 364 days. 

I think about Bro. Stephen who we called skeeter   because he was skinny like a Miskito.  He was the spring Track coach.  We had ltraining in the gym in the spring. During the exersize  segment we would  all yell out "SKEETER".  Brother though it was just a word we made up.  He had no knowledge it was him. 

I think Jim Doan that got it started. . .We would shout skeeter as we exericed.     

I have grandchildren, twin boys who are nine years old.     I tell them it was 60 years since I graduated and they look at me and say, 60 years ? When we go to Pawtucket thre want to go to where I went to school 60 years ago. And then we play some more street hockey, and they give me a whooping.

Looking forward to more great times. 

Thanks again Tom 
Bill Murray
(508) 559-3873
39 Sylvan Road
Rumford, RI  02916
USA 

It's actually. 
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations 



Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

No comments: